The Diesel Stop banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Response to the “WHY THREAD”

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  klhansen 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok as a human being with a heart and morals I understand there is a BIG difference between solicitation and lets the Diesel community aware of a dire situation which ended in the worst way possible. And lets the world here know about a DONATION site was wrong PLEASE have some heart. And for you mods here think about it if the world was reversed on you and you were in that situation, how would feel thinking that the donation site is considered the same as a telephone salesman. GEEE so you guys here think that the Salvation Army bell ringing people outside your Jewel on the holidays is the same a the Telemarketers??? Have some heart> At the same time I would only hope that the mods would have a discussion for once about this issue at hand cause I for one know that the TDS members are very upset about this issue. Thank You Dan I broke no rules here and I will keep reposting till their is a public response Thank You have some backbone and not hide please, that is all I and many others ask of you.

#2 ·
OK here's your public reply, at least from one of us. You did get one from another moderator, already.

As was stated, the current rules do not allow solicitation posts, even from the Salvation Army, which is why the posts were deleted, but you knew that.

There IS discussion going on among the moderators, about this issue, but intill an Admin weighs in on the matter, the status will be the same.

There will be no further public discussion of this.

klhansen

#3 ·
A Member News forum has been set up and your post about Maddog's troubles has been restored there. The forum is down in the section with the Other Technical Questions Forum right now, but should be up next to News Comment & Suggestions soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.