Don't know if the holes are in every truck or not, but you can drop the headliner easily enough to find out:
1) remove dome lights
2) remove sun visors
3) remove grab handles from A-Pillar trim and remove A-Pillar trim
4) remove rear seat grab handles above doors
5) CAREFULLY remove two push-pins in back seat area.
6) pull B- and C-Pillar trims loose at the top
7) pull door weatherstrips loose from the pinch weld at the top of the door openings
8) Work headliner out from behind B- and C-Pillar trims and it'll all but fall on top of you.