The Diesel Stop banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
1,322 Posts
What did these winners win in the past?

I'm looking at the rules and I see that there's a finalist and secondary winners and prizes but there were no details on what they won...
At the moment I can offer paid memberships for a year to the winners.

Vendor prizes.... as for that a members need to approach a vendor to ask them to participate.

Lee

·
Registered
17,604 Posts
T shirt with TDS and month/year ROM would be better than membership IMO.

·
Premium Member
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I've been selling this "let's jazz this place up, have fun and some make money thus win win" idea from the start. I'll close em down.
Vendor has to flip the whole gift card amount? No them matching a modest amount out of a TDS shush, I mean discretionary petty cash fund? The vendor gets the name recognition when winner is announced?
Lee, you tell me how they get promoted or whatever you are thinking, I can close them down. Tommy Hopkins and Zig Zigglar had me on speed dial. Had to block Tony Robbins number because he was always getting on me about fitness and he is just a little out there.:lol::lol:

·
Administrator
1,322 Posts
sorry if I don't understand what you're saying D: we might be lost in translation in this conversation.

If we can get a vendor involved, I believe they can probably offer a discount on their store.... like 5-10% off or something and then the ROTM would be 'sponsored' by them.
we would get something like the June ROTM is brought to you by Vendor X

Lee

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'd love to see ROTM return. $50 gift card is enough to peak interest most of us have that part on our list that we wish was just a little cheaper and we would get. Also if your like me i blow my money on parts and dont have enough left over to get some cool swag from my favorite suppliers, with a gift card at least you could get a couple shirts and a hat.
Besides I have a ringer for ROTM :D

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts