Only thedieselstop.com Members (not staff) will be eligible to enter in the contest.
RULES FOR ENTRY:
- Only 1 picture MAX in the Entry Thread, so post the best pic you have of your Rig.
- Once you submit a photo, please do not remove it.
- All entries must be a Ford vehicle.
- You must be the owner of the entry you send in. No pics of a buddy's Rig to get in the contest.
- Pictures that have been altered (photoshop, paint, any editing software, etc.) will not be accepted, but you may blank out your license plate if you wish.
- After the entry period, a "final five" will be randomly drawn and entered into the voting polls for the contest.
RULES FOR CONTEST:
- Voting for ROTM will be open to members for 1 month (note: voting for the end of the year 'ROTY' contest will be open for 2 months).
- Any finalist that wins a ROTM contest must STILL be a member in good standing at the conclusion of the contest. If not, the runner up will win first prize.
- In the case of a tie, the finalist with the earlier join date will win. If there is the same join date too, then the thedieselstop.com staff will vote to see who wins.
- Do not create fake accounts for votes. Every vote is monitored by the Administrators and cross-checked to see if the user account is valid. Finalist that cheat, as well as members that help finalists cheat, will be BANNED from the website.
- No soliciting/campaigning for votes in threads. Failure to comply will result in disqualification from the contest.
- Members with a 0 post count have been restricted from voting.
- Cannot apply to compete in ROTM for following 2 months for breaking rules.
- Rules are subject to change. Should a situation arise that can't be resolved by these rules, the Administrators will work out the details.