The Diesel Stop banner

S&B 60 Gallon Fuel Tank

6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  karlduke 
#1 ·
I had a 50 gallon Titan tank on my 2011 and just installed this S&B 60 gallon tank on my 2017. Pretty simple deal even for one guy on a garage floor. Just though others might be interested in my experience.

#5 ·
That's the beauty of the extra capacity. Fuel up when you want to, not when you have to. I had the same issue in CA. Hard to find diesel there (for a Utah who is used to diesel at every station) AND it's $1.5 more per gallon.

Driving into CA I passed a sign that said Welcome to California and I thought, "No I'm not." CA doesn't want my big truck, my big trailer, or my politics in the state. They're happy to take my money but guaranteed they are happy to get rid of me. But I digress...

#6 ·
Ordered my 56 gallon tank yesterday for my 2015. I have access to the military auto hobby shop here in Key West...and yes, it is warm and sunny. The S&B company has a process so that my fuel gauge will read accurately for the 56 gallon tank. And, the S&B is a few hundred less than the Titan tank.

Had a titan on my '06 chevy diesel....loved not having to worry about low fuel in the urban areas. Running down to 10-20 miles left is a little scary.

having the 'under' the truck tank makes room in my short box for a tool box. really no cost advantage in my opinion however.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.