The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't even begin to explain this guy. He should be put in books of what real salesmen are made like. He bailed me out of a terrible spot with a truck damaged in shipment.

At 9:30 pm last night while other dealers were closed and sales people were at home, Scott was on the phone with not only me but connections at Ford about my situation. See my truck one I didn't buy from him was damaged severely in transport. Scott didn't care he still tried to help. With his input we found out the ordering dealer missed the cutoff for a replacement 2015 but he sill had allocation for (2) F350 DRW that I could pick colors and options on. I took the flier and said order it for me if possible you got the sale.

Scott went into action and set up a complete order for me at priority level 1 !!! Scott not only guarantees it will be built but it will be "walked down the line with care" I can't explain how this saved my [email protected]#, You see this truck is my tow-rig; without it = No camping, I have a brand new 5ver this year and have a buyer for my current truck; I was stuck.

Scott did more for me in 24 hrs than any dealer I've ever dealt with combined!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE When you order your next truck give him the chance it's worth it 110% without a doubt!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
How did he know the ordering dealer missed the cutoff? Did you confirm? Who was the dealer? How come you didn't use Scott from Day one? It looks like we talked on posts before.

I'm glad for you he helped you out. He takes pride in ford and their trucks. What did you order? Did you get your vin number yet?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Yup, Scott is the man and has earned my business for life.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did he know the ordering dealer missed the cutoff? Did you confirm? Who was the dealer? How come you didn't use Scott from Day one? It looks like we talked on posts before.

I'm glad for you he helped you out. He takes pride in ford and their trucks. What did you order? Did you get your vin number yet?
I confirmed this morning they missed the cutoff. Canceled the reorder which I think would of been a 2016. I went over to Maxey looking for Scott and he wasn't there, I had already set the order up with local dealer when I saw here where he landed. Ordered a F-350 MAX TOW Platinum in white tri-coat. With out a doubt he took good care of me.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I confirmed this morning they missed the cutoff. Canceled the reorder which I think would of been a 2016. I went over to Maxey looking for Scott and he wasn't there, I had already set the order up with local dealer when I saw here where he landed. Ordered a F-350 MAX TOW Platinum in white tri-coat. With out a doubt he took good care of me.
Something's are meant to be. He's a straight shooter no bs. Tells it like it it. That will look very sharp.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Fitter I could not agree more. I had a very similar experience with Scott. My dealer told me he would have it in 6-8 weeks. 7 weeks in and not even a VIN. Cancelled with them and ordered from Scott. He had it built in 16 days. Same thing Priority 1 walked down the line.

For me it is also my towing vehicle for our trailer. We are heading to CA from WI to see our granddaughter who is 6 months old. Without the truck trip would not happen.

I don't order trucks every week like Outlw but I know EVERY Ford I order will be from Scott. From my door to him is 402 miles and I will do that drive every time.

Thanks Scott for all you did for me and for everyone else. Truck is a total beast and I can't seem to drive her enough. We got some snow and I took her to our hunting land for the first time.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I like that camper top very much. I might put one on a truck so I can haul some small livestock.

Fitter I could not agree more. I had a very similar experience with Scott. My dealer told me he would have it in 6-8 weeks. 7 weeks in and not even a VIN. Cancelled with them and ordered from Scott. He had it built in 16 days. Same thing Priority 1 walked down the line.

For me it is also my towing vehicle for our trailer. We are heading to CA from WI to see our granddaughter who is 6 months old. Without the truck trip would not happen.

I don't order trucks every week like Outlw but I know EVERY Ford I order will be from Scott. From my door to him is 402 miles and I will do that drive every time.

Thanks Scott for all you did for me and for everyone else. Truck is a total beast and I can't seem to drive her enough. We got some snow and I took her to our hunting land for the first time.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thanks. It will work great for our traveling while we have the trailer. If we get a 5th wheel down the road it will come off. It is from a company around here called Lakeland. A.R.E. and Leer were almost double the cost. I had the A.R.E. on my last truck and while it was nice this one is almost exactly the same.

For small animals they work great too. My son always gave me crap for having a cap on my last one. As soon as he found out I was selling that truck he wanted it BECAUSE of the cap. He now as my old '04 with and his '10 without. His wife raises Lion Head Rabbits and needed it to get them to the shows.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
402 miles?? I only wish lol..

Just wait till you tow for the first time.... You'll be thinking.. "Did I forget to hook up the camper?"

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
What is the brand name? all the ones up here are like 3 grand
I think you meant to ask Elkhounds and not me... He mentioned above it is called Lakeland.

·
Registered
272 Posts
What is the brand name? all the ones up here are like 3 grand
Lakeland Sports Center is where I got it. $1800 color matched, sliding front window to match up to the slider on the truck, carpet inside and LED light hooked up to trucks running lights (so I don't leave them on by mistake).

The A.R.E. was $3600 for same stuff and the Leer STARTED at $2999 but I'm sure would have been about $3600 when done.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey you got a F450 instead from him. Congrats
Yup, he hook me up really good. Didn't even complain about having the 350 on order. He knew from our talks the 450 would suit me better and when it came available I didn't even hesitate. It is a truly awesome truck and I can't thank Scott enough.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts