The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the SCT livewire custom tuner and delete for my 2015 F350,, has anyone used these?? and any issues?? as I know this will void my warranty, but I want some good ol exhaust noise and better MPG. was thinking of installing this weekend??
Any help would be greatly appreciated:smile2:

·
Registered
144 Posts
The Livewire works well...good tuner and monitor. You doing just intake exhaust and tuner or doing the egr as well?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm running the SCT Livewire as well. Love it. I had it reprogrammed thru a diesel shop called smokin guns in va. 4 custom tunes plus return it to stock (warranty issue fixed) lol.

Reactions: HeavyAssault

·
Registered
3 Posts
What specific Livewire model did you use?

I keep reading that the SCT tuners cannot be used to do "selective weight reduction", then reading that everyone is using them to do "selective weight reduction".

Confused!

Edit: So stock tunes do not allow for "selective weight reduction", but custom tunes do. No longer confused.

I guess now all I need to do is determine who writes the best "selective weight reduction" tunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
hah I like that selective weight reduction. I may have to use that term. I wonder who's still left out there? I know I've read that alot of the previous players stopped tuning.

·
Premium Member
4,203 Posts
The tuning files out there are only for trucks not registered/tagged for use on-road. People just don't read the fine print.

Reactions: buckley.vernon
1 - 7 of 7 Posts