The Diesel Stop banner

SD Isspro pillar gauges in OBS 7.3l?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DPfarrier 
#1 ·
I had received a set of triple ISSPRO pillar gauges for my 1997 7.3l about ten years ago and never got around to installing them. Just dusted off the box today and realized they are for 1999-2003 SD trucks. The gauges are EGT, boost and trans temp. Before I begin installing, was curious if anyone knew whether or not this kit is interchangeable between OBS and SD’s. Thanks!

#2 ·
A gauge is a gauge is a gauge.

The only difference may be the probe for the transmission but I doubt it. Also the pillar mount will be different.

Are they the mechanical or electronic ones?

#3 ·
A gauge is a gauge is a gauge.

The only difference may be the probe for the transmission but I doubt it. Also the pillar mount will be different.

Are they the mechanical or electronic ones?
Yeah thats true. EGT and boost should be fine. Transmission might be off with it being the e4od. And I do not know about mechanical or electronic lol. Opened the box, seen the wrong years and walked out of the shop. Been battling up pipes so wasn't the break I wanted to see😜🍻🍻

#4 ·
First thing that I would do is look to see if you can find out from whom you bought them. If you can find that out, then ask them if they can sell you the correct pillar mount. Also ask them if the transmission probe is the same. The gauges themselves should be good to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.