The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my 4" cat-back last week Tuesday from "Ugly Trucks Plus" in Bashaw, Alberta, Canada. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Kary Wright is the owner, and we have talked quite a bit lately.
Anyways...I expressed how I would have liked it by the weekend so I could play with it, and get used to the sound. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif
Well, it never showed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif....fast foreward to tonight. I get a call from Kary saying it just came in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
He is actually, personally driving it down to me tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif....TALK about customer service!! This fella cares about his customers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif
Oh you bet I am happy with his service, and his products. Anyone who is willing to drive 3-4 hours just to deliver his product is awesome in my books!!
You guys have to look him up!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Thank you Kary!!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Do you think he would give me the same White Glove Service and hand carry something to my house if I placed an order with him? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phoney.gif

Keeper of Myocastor Coypus, better known as Boudreaux DaNutria. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

·
Registered
265 Posts
It makes fair boudain tho. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phoney.gif

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I can say is give him a call...you will NOT be disappointed.
Talk to him...and mention you saw this on THE DIESEL STOP!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts