The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the point of being a vendor sponsor if you don't get yourself out there? In all seriousness though, I've been doing diesel work for quite a long time and have been fortunate enough to work with a lot of great people in the industry. In addition to running my shop I've written quite a few articles for various publications and I have my first book on pre-order and will be available soon. Some of what I've written may help you and some may not, but I thought I'd start this thread as a place to post some of my work and let you be the judge! Questions and comments are more than welcome...

Thanks,

Bob

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"How to Rebuild Ford Power Stroke Diesel Engines"

How to Rebuild Ford Power Stroke Diesel Engines
Amazon.com: How to Rebuild Ford Power Stroke Diesel Engines (Workbench) (9781934709610): Bob McDonald: Books

For years I've been writing articles and I'm not sure I was aware of what has to go into a book before I started this. It's a meticulous process, which luckily suits me. Although it has been difficult, I'm proud of the result, which I think will help mechanics with less direct experience working on Powerstrokes. I chose the topic because I just didn't see an abundance of information out there on the models this book covers, plus I've had quite a bit of hands on experience with the Powerstroke. So go ahead and buy it, and if you don't like it you can always use it as a coaster. :icon_wink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fuel For Thought...

Fuel For Thought About Diesel Formulations: Engine Builder

This is an article I wrote a couple of years ago, but I think the basics are extremely relevant today. If we are educated about what our engines need then we will know better how to make them last. Some things work and some do not. This was before I started heavily promoting the TK-7, which I've used for years, but it didn't dawn on me until about this time how terrible some of the more popular products are for your diesel engine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts