The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm trying to decide on shocks. i found rancho's buy 3 get one free. are the rsx17000 any good? i was really leaning towards bilsteins but of course money talks and the ranchos are less $$$.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts

·
Registered
10,402 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
i'm trying to decide on shocks. i found rancho's buy 3 get one free. are the rsx17000 any good? i was really leaning towards bilsteins but of course money talks and the ranchos are less $$$.

[/ QUOTE ]
Goldrush I had gotten in on Rancho's buy 3 get 1 deal a few years back when the 9000X shocks came out,I went with Ranchos due to local warranty service if I ever needed to do so.

I purchased from 4 Wheel Parts which is just a couple miles away.

·
Registered
287 Posts
What's a nice set of 4 Rancho's go for these days?
(or buy 3, get one free)
(2000 PSD 4x4)

·
Registered
10,402 Posts
I know 4 Wheel Parts has the set of 4 for $333 but unsure if thats a special but more a regular discounted price for 4.

Sams Off Road has the set of 4 at $289 which is a real good price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
i ordered (4) Rancho RSX from SUMMIT on Friday. $51.95 each. With the buy 3 get 1 free deal, i paid $160 shipped, they will be here on Tuesday

·
Registered
10,402 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
i ordered (4) Rancho RSX from <a href="www.summitracing.com" target="_blank">SUMMIT</a> on Friday. $51.95 each. With the buy 3 get 1 free deal, i paid $160 shipped, they will be here on Tuesday

[/ QUOTE ]
I just took a peek at what Summit has going on and it seems that $257 plus shipping for the 9000X's is a super deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I just took a peek at what Summit has going on and it seems that $257 plus shipping for the 9000X's is a super deal.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smokin.gif

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I spent the extra $ on Bilsteins and wasn't impressed. I couldnt see any improvement over stock. Perhaps because I only had 36K miles on the stock ones.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks to all that replied. i found the rsx's at summit for 51.95. buy 3 get the 4th free. sounded like a decent deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts