The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
I thought that I knew where that one was hiding on the forum here but I can't find it anymore.

Even going to the FAQ link and then maintenance it is no longer there if it ever was.

There are a number of links that have disappeared over time but are still buried here on the site. It is just best to bookmark it and cross your fingers that it doesn't go away during a update or house cleaning of the forum.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for looking. I was really hoping there was in depth manuals for all the different trucks on here somewhere after I seen that

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
I'm using the Classic skin and while I can access the link by clicking on it it is gone in the FAQ's section of the forum along with a lot of other great information. It's still on the forum somewhere but unless you have it bookmarked or can follow a link to it you will never find it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yo @- Cricket or @Administrator
I too used the 94-97 FAQ formerly at dieselstop.for years.
It was a very good tool to help diagnose issues with no applicable diagnostic trouble codes.

Hope the VerticalScope upgrade team can retrieve the FAQ such as they did at fullsizebronco where they listed aimilar orphaned sections in "full forum listing" under "Imported content"

I was able to retrieve 1994 PCED OBDI-A SECTION 2A: Diagnostic Routines; Diagnostic Routines Index by use of Web Archive
Here's a partial sceen shot;

However, nearly all the Charts couldn't be retrieved except for #1 & #9.
Partial screen shots:

Al

1 - 6 of 6 Posts