The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How get I get my signature to show up on replies? I think it shows up when I post a new message....I'll see after sending this one.

Thanks, PK Davis

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Make sure in your profile that you have a signature actually there. Then check the box
"Show Signature" on the posts. That is how to display a signature. If this still fails, then there is a bug in the system.

SP

------------------
Shawn Pryde
Ford-Diesel.Com Moderator
[email protected]
1999.5 F250 PSD CC 4x2 LWB Black over Tan

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shawn,

Just checked my profile....I do have text in the sig field. I don't see the box to check to allow sig to be seen. I vaguely remember this button in the past. I have posted and had the sig work ok. But something has changed and now I don't have a sig....

What to do?

......doh!!!!!! just as I was about to submit this......I see the button on the reply screen (it's not in the profile screen).....I guess I forgot you have to click it every time before submitting your post........Sorry!!!!

Is there any way to have that button always selected?

I bet my sig works this time!!!!!

------------------
99.5 F250 PSD CC Lariat 4x4 SWB

324 Posts
Would someone please tell Jason that I am having a blast here? This is more fun than watching the evening soap operas that frequent the tube anymore. I also like being able to offer some advice. I was a paramedic for six years and when I wasn't working on people, I was under the hood of our units. Most of the time, I was just inspecting and getting an idea of how things were designed. Others were spent actually working on the darn things. Guess I could say I know a little about them. Probably more than the hunk of iron under my hood. Shooting for a automotive engineering degree and hope to have input designing these engines someday. Have lots of ideas for combustion chambers and injection techniques.

I just hope the others don't mind, me having the lesser truck and all. At least I'm not ashamed to admit it--look at my kickin' signature!

------------------
'95 K3500 6.5TD, NV4500, couldn't pull a greased string outta a cat's butt, non-respected, totally useless 5th wheel, but scares most who see it and is appropriately named "THING"

[This message has been edited by pilgrim in an unholy land (edited 07-03-1999).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts