The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having problems with the site,sometimes it just locks up and has to restart.. Only happens on this site..

·
Registered
212 Posts
Im having the same problem. its only happening when i use ie8. which is my main browser, but i have firefox and chrome as backups. it doesnt lock up in either of the other 2

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Mine is returning to the lmain page or last page. I've just been opening the pages in another tab. Mine is also doing it on the Ford GT500 page. It's a PIA to post also. The Ford GT500 site is run bu the same people.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm going to just delete both sites out of my Favorites and just not come back. This is Reductions!

·
Registered
25 Posts
My Internet Explorer doesn't like this site either. Only this site. What happened I want to read some posts here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Had same problem. After doing a Google found some help. For me it was the Flash Player add-on. If you go to "Tools" on the IE header and click on " Manage Add-Ons" you'll see a list of stuff that runs when you use IE. Find the "Adobe system" category and then "Shockwave Flash Object". Click on it and "disable". See if that helps. It worked for me.

With it disabled you won't be able to watch streaming video on other sights so you will need to "enable" for those sites.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have even mailed the moderator and still no help..

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Had same problem. After doing a Google found some help. For me it was the Flash Player add-on. If you go to "Tools" on the IE header and click on " Manage Add-Ons" you'll see a list of stuff that runs when you use IE. Find the "Adobe system" category and then "Shockwave Flash Object". Click on it and "disable". See if that helps. It worked for me.

With it disabled you won't be able to watch streaming video on other sights so you will need to "enable" for those sites.
I rebooted my computer and when it started a dialoge box apeared and asked if I wanted to update my Adobe software, I did and it apears to be fixed.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine seems to be working now,it didnt even have an update.. Whatever works...LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts