The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! Something has really messed things up today. Sometimes it takes a long time for the forums or topics to load, It doesn't log in my username and password automatically, and at times wouldn't accept it when I logged in manually. Wazzup-or is it on my end somewhere. I have tried comoing in thru AOL and IE. Same results.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I always post important news on the main page of this site. I'm having some problems with my Internet feed. The ISP worked on it earlier today. It seems to work fine during the day, but starts having packet loss at night.

Please everyone check the News page. Also, I normally know before you do that I'm having problems since we use system monitors to keep track of response times of all the servers.

Jason

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I've noticed the same thing, usually in the evening, but it doesn't really bother me much since the server I use on ameritech.net is one of the busiest in Michigan, so it's pretty unreliable. Compound that with Netscape's regular crash-and-burn routine, I don't really know which is the bigger problem. No big deal, really, it'll eventually work out.

------------------
---------------------------
Jim Z
1984 F-250 Std. Cab 6.9 (the end is near)

·
Registered
472 Posts
6-9-1999
I noticed the problem today. Didn't hit here alot yesterday but today it has been terribly slow. I access my ISP via a full T1 circuit. Something has gotten terribly slow.
By the way, still not a PSD owner but planning to order this month. Love this site.
Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts