The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know how the rest of you feel, but here is the text of an email I just sent to Jason:

Hi:

Just wanted to compliment OB-1 on his technique in closing threads. He is doing it in a friendly manner, which means to me that he responded to the members. Very professional and I'm sure many appreciate it.

Also, Smokey seems to have his job well in hand and is closing and moving inappropriate threads very courteously and professionally as well. I appreciated the time he took to incorporate the three responses in a thread on occupations into an existing thread. That was above and beyond the call, and should be recognized.

Added on edit - oops, just realized this ought to be in the ford-diesel.com forum. Oh well. Thought I was there when I wrote this. Heavy sigh. Here's ANOTHER chance for our guardian angels to exercise their sublime art.

------------------
krey

[This message has been edited by kreynol2 (edited 01-01-2000).]

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
>>>- oops, just realized this ought to be in the ford-diesel.com forum<<<

But it is!

And thanx for the flowers, krey.

------------------
Ford-Diesel.com is a member-supported website, for more info: Click here. ........ Ole retired guy in west Texas with Darling Wife and Sierra Blanca - the white mountain of a '99.5 F250 diesel-powered CrewCab.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Krey: DITTO for all the administrators! Great that you brought it up.

For Smokey, being retired obviously has given him way to much time on his hands. But probably better we keep him here and under our watchful eyes.

And Smokey, I'm still trying to get to the 3 line signature.

------------------
99.5 WHITE F450 PSD 2X4 XLT CC DRW 4R100 4.88 (Born 12/15/98) PacBrake, 3 gauge A pillar, Fontaine Bed. Towing 40' Travel Supreme Fiver Fulltime. LUV'N OUR BEAST & RIG!
CONTRIBUTIONS TO
www.ford-diesel.com/contact/index.php3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts