The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we went to this new format we lost a lot of links that were stored on the site here.

One of them was Steve Baz's site. Hopefully we will get the links back in time since there is one heck of a lot of information on them especially for our OBS trucks.

So if you would like a copy here it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hmmmmm,..... I donno why, but my 'puter won't open that link,.....

I have adobe, 'n turned off adblocker,.....

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try saving it to a file.

I used a new PDF converter to do it but I can open it up on two different computers and on my phone also.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I first joined this site and when it was Ford Diesel there were 3 or 4 different members that had sites that were quite similar, but over the years the web sites went dark and a lot of information was lost.

I had downloaded all of Steve's information that he had complied and that is what you see. There used to be a link to it in the FAQ's before this last update. I have always considered it the OBS owners bible and would almost say that it should be required reading for anyone who owns a 94.5-97 truck. As you said there is a lot of great info in it and I am glad to be able to pass it along.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Thanks for re-activating Steve's info- priceless!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Since there are no images in that file, and I assume they're gone, I've started re-making some of them. This is my first attempt at the exhaust brake mod:

(phone app link)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts