The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this is discussed somewhere but I've tried several different search queries and have come up with bumpkis!
I'm not one for all the extra hp and tuners etc. Just the basic mechanical upgrades that make our trucks run nice and smooth and reliable. That said, I'm looking at a several hundred dollar difference between Alliant and Full Force injectors. If I remember correctly I used full force last time (3-4 years and a different truck ago) and was perfectly happy with them. And I know there are other brands out there, but the question is; is there several hundred dollars worth of difference? And if so, are the alliants worth it?

·
Super Moderator
26,591 Posts
Alliant is the OEM manufacturer for stock injectors. Don't know what Full Force is selling you, but if they're stock, then go with the Alliant. This is assuming new versus new, not rebuilt versus new.

Just my 2c.

·
Premium Member
4,352 Posts
Just out of curiousity would you list the prices you have found?

Thanks

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know alliant is oem, however I don't think even they are completely new anymore versus rebuilt. Full force I know is completely rebuilt with all new parts (not just replacing what's bad...) my prices are from riff raff.

·
Super Moderator
26,591 Posts
Last I saw, Alliant injectors were new. They still wanted a core back, though.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In your opinion is it worth the extra money to get the alliant? After I'm done with this 300k excursion for a friend I have 2 more 325k+ trucks to do injectors on in short order and a 180k truck that will eventually need them... and planning to keep all these trucks in daily use for many years to come!

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Full force has great quality.

There is new and reman alliant. The new are more than a couple hundred more than reman full force

1 - 7 of 7 Posts