The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up Sunday morning and my truck was GONE! Motion lights, Street light, three dogs and I sleep in the front room. Heard nothing. White with Silver rocker panels. Perfect paint and body, 113,000 miles. Doors locked,tailgate locked and roll-n-lock locked.
If found, shoot the:wink2:
Stolen in Deltona Florida. Vin # 1FTNW21F32EC27062

Bert

·
Registered
49 Posts
That sucks I know how you feel lost my 2005 f250 back in 2008.I had just paid it off. Btw my neighbor said he saw a tow truck get mine, he said it looked like a repo truck.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Sorry to hear that. My neighbor had a brand new Escalade flatbedded out of his driveway in the middle of the night. Just a few skid marks from yanking it. Found it 2 weeks later on blocks with no interior and wheels. I hope you get the little pricks who did this.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Latest Update

Nine F-250 Diesel's taken the same night within a five mile radius of my house. Also eight F-250 Diesels were taken from Deland, FL three weeks before. ARE THEY PUT'in THEM ON AN EIGHTTEEN WHEELER HAULER?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Nine F-250 Diesel's taken the same night within a five mile radius of my house. Also eight F-250 Diesels were taken from Deland, FL three weeks before. ARE THEY PUT'in THEM ON AN EIGHTTEEN WHEELER HAULER?
Maybe loading them into containers and shipping to Mideast or South America where it's real easy to bribe a customs official.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm with you on the "shoot the :wink2:" part.

My Sunday was similar to yours. Hopefully we'll both have better days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry to hear that. My 99 diesel F350 was just stolen last night from my shop. It was behind two gates and had a kill switch (didn't help much). Found pieces of ignition cover on ground where they broke/hotwired it. I've never left it overnight, and the first time I do-- gone! I'm near the Texas/Mexico border and the SuperDuty is the most sought after vehicle by car thieves right now. That truck had gotten us through thick and thin... pretty crappy feeling.:disappointed:

·
Registered
734 Posts
All I can say, if you get the opportunity----- " shot to kill ":wink2::wink2::wink2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts