BRAKE PAD SALE
- Get a 10% discount on all Brake pads storewide.
- Use promo code brakepads2022 at checkout.
Visit our website www.frozenrotors.com
Hawk Performance's leading-edge brake friction technology is proven daily in severe-duty aerospace, military, commercial truck fleet, motorsports, and performance street brake applications.
HAWK LTS - LIGHT TRUCK AND SUV
Heavier vehicles with larger brake systems are more likely to experience higher temperatures, requiring a brake pad that has excellent heat dissipation characteristics. The Hawk LTS brake pad, engineered using technology from fleet and Military applications, was designed for large brake systems found on full-size trucks. The LTS Brake Pad Compound also utilizes the Hawk Performance established and proven Ferro-Carbon formulation to provide superior stopping power for full-sized light trucks, SUVs, and vans without noise and dust.
- Improved braking over OE
- Temperature Range: 100℉-500℉; 38℃-260℃
- Superior fade resistance
- Low Dust
- Excellent pad and rotor life
- Virtually noise-free
Performance Friction Carbon Metallic®
- PFC pads are available for most cars, trucks, SUVs, performance-oriented vehicles, and racing-specific brake systems, including Brembo and Wilwood. Whether you are looking for a high-performance Street Pad or the ultimate Racing Brake Pad, Performance Friction Corporation (PFC) has a pad to meet your needs.
Carbon Metallic® offers superior braking, pedal feel, and longer life without fade at high temperatures. There are over a dozen varieties of Carbon Metallic®, each custom manufactured for a specific vehicle application.
Shop By Vehicle
- Exclusive Multi-Layer Technology ™ isolates, dampens, and eliminates noise.
- Vehicle-specific formulation for exceptional stopping power over a longer performance life.
- Patented Ionic Fusion™ friction bonding technology for the strongest bond to the backing plate.
- Statistically controlled quality steel plates ensure proper fit with every pad.
- Patented Powder Coating prevents corrosion and extends caliper life.
- Meets or EXCEEDS OE and FMVSS Safety Standards.
Need help picking out the best brakes for your vehicle?
to speak to one of our brake specialists.