The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do I have expect to pay for a new 07 Suburban? MSRP is about 43.5k, invoice some 39.5. Could I go for invoice or even below?

Jim

· Registered
397 Posts
It depends. If you are really located in Austria, I have no idea. Are you talking about buying in the U.S.? If yes, the best way to find out the best deal is to visit: Dave Smith and ask for a price quote. I do not believe anyone in the country can beat his deals. You don't have to buy, but you will find out just how low the price can go.

With gas prices, you should be able to buy at invoice. I would wait until after 7/5/2006 for the next round of incentives.

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, sorry that I forgot to mention that of course I will buy in the US, preferably Oregon. Invoice looks fine, thank you for the information. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim

· Registered
5 Posts
I don't know if this was a good deal, but I bought a 2007 last month that stickered for $48,580.00 and I paid $41,445.21 before tax. That was GM Supplier - 1500 Coupon for 2007 GM Vehicle - 1500 Rebate for Trading 1999 or newer GM Vehicle.

· Registered
397 Posts
Dave Smith handles Oregon also. He should be able to handle all title paperwork and tags. You should give him a call. Located in Kellogg, Idaho just across the Washington state line. In the past, you could take the commuter flight into Spokane and he sent a driver for you.

It is a shame that he can't get the Ford contract.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.