The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FWIW, I'd like to see some other survey topics. Such as, 2wd vs. 4wd, Reg. Cab vs. SC vs. CC, and color choices. If y'all have any more ideas post them here. Maybe Jason could use them for upcoming post.

------------------
99 F250SD - PSD 2WD LARIAT CREWCAB SWB, AUTUMN ORANGE, ROLL-N-LOCK, UNIDEN 538W W/ 48" FIRESTIKS

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have been curious about what percentage of members have 6.9's, 7.3's, powerstrokes, etc. I think it would be interesting anyways.

------------------
1994 F250 4x4 stroker 5-speed, shimmed, no kitty, K&N 9x12 open air filter.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Ever clicked on the Older Surveys link? All the ones you mention except color have been asked in the past. Color would be difficult since there would be so many choices.

Jason

------------------
Ford-Diesel.Com Webmaster
1997 F-250 PSD 5-speed Banks Stinger-Plus

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jason - I have looked at the older surveys, but how old are they? The 2wd vs. 4wd "which do you prefer?" is a misleading survey. I prefer 4wd but I own a 2wd. I know that there are more 4wd owners, but I was curious about the ratio of the members on this site. I guess I was just wondering what is the HOT choices of the PSD buyers (Reg Cab. vs SC vs CC). Also, since these are older surveys, the new members cant post ( or can they? I dont remember)

Just my 2 cents worth

------------------
99 F250SD - PSD 2WD LARIAT CREWCAB SWB, AUTUMN ORANGE, ROLL-N-LOCK, UNIDEN 538W W/ 48" FIRESTIKS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts