The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my truck stuck in my field after feeding the animals... finily got it out today... now when i get going about 30mph i got a weird vibration comeing from the front and some noise kinda like a hissing sounds dont know if its safe to drive or where to even begin looking any help would be great thanks

· Registered
14 Posts
Hissing? air? vac pump line? WHAT ?Can you give us more? 4x4 or 2x4? I will try to help.Ron

· Registered
968 Posts
Don't know about the hissing, but even a small amount of mud stuck on the wheels can cause vibration from not in balance.

Example......last year my wife slid into the curb with her Accord. Didn't hit that hard, but there was a horrible vibration over 55mph. The plastic wheel cover had broken about 1/3 off. I didn't think much of it until after I replaced the tie rod ends, checked the ball joints, arms, brake calipers, bearings, and everything else up front......and the vibration was still there. Took the broken wheel cover off.........and vibration was gone.:headbang:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.