The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '00 f250 7.3L and it came with a diablo predator tuner but as far as I know it is currently stuck on one of the tunes (I think it's the 60hp setting). I am unable to revert the pcm to the stock setting.

I have a t6 I want to install tonight so my question is will I do damage if the pcm currently has a tune and I install the t6 chip? Or will the t6 override the tune on the pcm?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,678 Posts
I believe the T6 should overwrite whatever tune is currently there. I will PM the DP-Tuner guru's to alert them to your question. I'm sure one of them will answer shortly.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Like Justin said zero issues. It will completely override the tuning on the pcm.

·
Premium Member
14,678 Posts
OK - folks. This is what you call awesome customer service. I PM Justin and we have an answer within 4 minutes. Maybe less considering it took me a bit to type the message. You read about the other companies where customers call and call and e-mail and beg and maybe hear back in a couple of weeks. Thanks to Justin and Diane and Jody - and all their employees for a great company.

·
Registered
561 Posts
OK - folks. This is what you call awesome customer service. I PM Justin and we have an answer within 4 minutes. Maybe less considering it took me a bit to type the message. You read about the other companies where customers call and call and e-mail and beg and maybe hear back in a couple of weeks. Thanks to Justin and Diane and Jody - and all their employees for a great company.
Thanks RT. I do what I can. I cover all of the forums we sponsor, so sometimes it may take me a little longer to catch things. However, PM's always come first, no matter what. Thanks for contacting me about this, and I am glad I could help.

Thanks guys for the quick responses
No problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts