The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you probably know Jason, I am a new member. I have to say that this is the best page to ever come on the net. Better than naked girls, beer.com or nfl.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been reading posts on this page for a long time but just recently became a member myself. Hope you keep up the awsome work. Congrats on getting this sponsor/advertising thing going. This just goes to show how popular diesel trucks are becoming for everyday people movers and trailer haulers rather than the typical hard-hat and hammer guys.
I think I have spread the FEVER to all the guys at work except for Ron with his Cum*$ns but when I whoop his @ss with my 01', he will catch it too I'm sure!!!!!!

------------------
Wanting to buy: 01' (275hp 6spd), F-350, s/c, swb, man 4x4, 3.73, TTTmirors, plow camper and tow pkgs. Mods will include WD Turbo Brake and Chip for starters!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
PSDaniel
Better than naked girls, beer.com or nfl.com!!!!!!!!!!

WAY to cold up there for me. See what it does to the locals !!!!!!!!

------------------
Ordering F350 Lariat 4x2 CC SRW 156"SB True Blue/Silver Graphite Leather Cpt. Chairs CmprPkg TTPkg PSD AIC?? AUTO 373LSD AM/FM CASS/6CD In dash PwrTTT Mirrors PrvGlass SlideRW RcvHitch (NO cab lights) 32'5th whl @ 14k lbs
Photo Album

·
Registered
822 Posts
Strongest dittos on the quality & management of the site! Girls and beer? I love my truck, but.............

------------------
'00 F250 PS XLT FWD SC SB 6 man. Stock for the moment

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Maybe the girls and beer could be *i*n* the truck.

Now, y'all know I'd probably keep the beer in the crew cab with me, and let the girls ride in the bed. Ain't that what those sliding windows are for?

Of course, the beer in the bed does have some potential for keeping more beer colder...and the girls in the crewcab with me could reach through that sliding window...

Oh my, time for another roadtrip. Maybe I'll take the trailer too...

jp

------------------
Jim Penny
white, auto, 4x4 ESOF, CC, dually, 4.10LS, ARE
otra sierra blanca

·
Registered
675 Posts
This site is great! But not so sure about the naked girls part.

------------------
Dave
99.5 350,XLT,PSD,Auto,4X4,CC,LWB,SRW,ABS,Captains Buckets, Loaded including Door Lights, Rotella & Redline oils, Warn Black Diamond XT's, Smittybilt Steps, Line-X Liner Built 5/99, My Pictures

1 - 6 of 6 Posts