The Diesel Stop banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well, well. I guess it was a blue moon yesterday. Truck came in a few days early and I took delivery. :clap: Will post pictures later. All, I can say is...Great truck!! Of course, you have to take into consideration I've only driven it for 1 day. So far, no funny noises, no antifreeeze on pavment and no white clouds.

I did notice a funny thing at delivery. My truck came in as a Job #3 (1/2/2008 birthday) with Hydro-boost brakes included as "n/c" except, mine is a SRW with the heavy duty alternator (not dual). Maybe they don't have the vaccuum assist brakes ready on the line. I am glad to have the hydro, having had it in my '04 with no problems.

ps - You guys just gotta get the audiophile sound system. It just simply downright ROCKS!!! :rocker:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on the that shiny new F350 you now have in your driveway!!! I hope you find as i did, the wait was well worth it to get exactly what you wanted. It sounds like a rare breed, probably not too many SRW JOB 3's with a hydro-boost system. Maybe you have a collectors item on your hands, who knows. I second that vote for the Audiophile system, I was leery of the 600 dollar price tag but took a gamble and won in my eyes.

P.S.

Did you bring a pair of vice-grips for your drive home or did Ford do the honorable thing and throw in a steering wheel?? LOL ENJOY!!!!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts