The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will get their truck first? Will it be Bdyzr1, LAJones, Scott43, or possibly Pappy19, maybe even GeorgeC. Of course it could be Deeregreen. Here's to all of us getting our rides quickly.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Keeping my fingers crossed for next week

·
Registered
34 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeregreen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who will get their truck first? Will it be Bdyzr1, LAJones, Scott43, or possibly Pappy19, maybe even GeorgeC. Of course it could be Deeregreen. Here's to all of us getting our rides quickly. </div></div>
You should have yours, you live in kentucky

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not wishing anything bad on anyone, but I hope I beat you all.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should have yours, you live in kentucky[/quote]

Now if they would only let me drive down there tomorrow I could be back in town by 9 a.m. It will probably be next week though.

It may be only 60 miles to the plant but they still have to get a load going thru Georgetown (should not be hard).

Was it Pappy who was quoted on BOF as saying 'Come on train' when his truck was reported on the rails. I was laughing my butt off thinking of that old joke. 'Come on train'

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: George C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sept, 10 is the delivery week for me.
My 2003 Lariat LE was built on Jan 8, and I was driving it home 5 days later.
We'll see... </div></div>

Me too, I'm told to expect my truck the week of 9/10. That will make almost 3 months from my order date. It spent one month on the factory parking lot waiting for a train. Come on train!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
George, what is the current status of yours, are you tracking it on Blue Oval or VOPC?

·
Banned
7,051 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cadamwil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> George, what is the current status of yours, are you tracking it on Blue Oval or VOPC? </div></div>

Receipt Date: 7/16/2007
Serialize Date: 7/19/2007
Segment Date: 7/19/2007
Sequence Date: 8/1/2007
Blend Date: 8/20/2007
Produced Date:
Gate Release Date:
Ship Date:
Arrival Date:
Sold Date:

My guess is that it's ready to be built early next week.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was told 9/09 - 9/16 expected delivery date. It will be interesting to see who gets theirs first. I hope to see pics of everyone with there trucks as well. I am sure the grins will be brighter than the chrome.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
it is currently too hot in Az. for the truck /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif once it cools down they will deliver it LOL Hope we all get them soon

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that's funny. I can see the news release from Ford now. "At this time we are unable to deliver Super Duty's to the state of AZ until such time as we deem it safe to travel there. All current customers who have ordered a truck are SOL. Please check our website as we will have no new information there to provide you. Thank You, FMC."

I'm sure I'll get my truck soon. A pig just flew past my window.

·
Registered
34 Posts
You guys crack me up, and you aint never lied, the tires on my new truck and the plastic dash will probably be melted before i even get it

·
Banned
7,051 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cadamwil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not wishing anything bad on anyone, but I hope I beat you all. </div></div>

You should be driving your truck this week Adam...
I am hoping my rig was built last week, and on it's way. Delivery week is supposed to be the 9th, but I'm optimistic that Conrail will come through again.
The mixing yard in Buffalo is constantly full or transporters, and those guys do a great job. If it's delivered by rail today, it's usually at the dealership tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
i thought that was my SIL flying by LOL I got on the train on 09/01/07 so i am excited...... It is cooler here in the east...

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
I hope we all get them by next week, I need to start drilling holes and mounting toys

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've been off all summer due to a shoulder surgery. I just started back to work and still no truck. I could have enjoyed it while I was off. Oh well, I'm ready to start fine tuning the looks of my truck as well. Hopefully less than a week away. I feel like I have begun to know you guys even though we have never met. One thing is for sure, no matter what part of the country you are from, we are all ready for our rides and man is it going to be great when we get them.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts