The Diesel Stop banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
We can make this a relay race since you guys are getting yours you can pass on all your anxiety to me since mine was built on 9/7!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well my salesman told me today that my truck is at the rail yard. Best of his knowledge it has not been offloaded yet. He said another truck ordered the same day as mine was delivered today but it was a SuperCab. He is speculating a Thursday or Friday delivery. I hope he is right. I am going to be one mad due if I am not driving my BIG DOG DADDY truck this weekend.

·
Registered
191 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bdyzr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im getting my truck tomorrow on my B-day, </div></div>

Happy Birthday to you. I am glad you are getting your truck. It looks as if we all maybe driving by this weekend. I can't wait to see everyone's pics.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday. It's even nicer than I thought it would be. Well worth the wait.

Lee

·
Registered
191 Posts
That is very nice. I am glad you got it. I went to the dealer and was told the carrier has it. They are waiting for a full load before they bring it to the dealer. I am looking at maybe Monday. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I tell you what, I'll wait with you. My truck is still at the dealer and I will not pick up until tuesday at the earliest. Just too busy. I haven't even opened the front door yet, only opened the back door and stuck my head in to eyeball the DVD player. Hope your in the truck Monday..

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
LA Did you get it?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
BEA-UTIFUL truck you got there. Can't wait to see it with the billet side vents (hint: they look AWESOME on my truck, thanks for the info on where to purchase). I was wondering about you this afternoon, glad to here she's finally here. I will try to post pics this weekend also.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Hey Deere,

I need to see a picture of the billet vents, might be the way to go for me. Also if you are looking for a quality LED product, go to http://www.gorecon.com and look at their products. I just installed the 3rd brake light and have a set of the "big rig" lights for the running boards to install this weekend.

LA,
That truck looks great. Time to start on the goodies now......

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks guys. Now if I can get the time to tinker. I have been working a lot. Then there are the kids to tend to. At least I'm driving it. And what a ride it is. So sweet.

george you ar right this was a theraputic relief while waiting. Thank all who helped me in this mental time. LOL

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
LA- Glad you are finally "whole" now that your truck is "home". I know how I felt when mine finally arrived. I've got almost 800 miles on mine now and can't say enough of what a great fit/finish and driver it is. Wish you the best with yours, it looks like a sweet ride.

Pappy

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats LA, i bearly have 200 miles on mine and its already at the shop, leveling kit, billet grill, autostart alarm, tint was done 2 days after i brought her home, wife is pissed but im very happy

81 - 100 of 108 Posts