The Diesel Stop banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Scott, I will post pics when I get the truck back. Should be back from bedliners and window tinting today. I will try to pick it up tomorrow but will probably be Monday. TRUST ME, the billet side vents SET IT OFF. Don't wait for pics just order now, you will like what you see. LA should have a set just like mine, he's the one who set me up.

I posted this on the general forum but want to make sure you guys know my question. Does anyone have any idea of how to put in a second rear-mounted camera for the bed. I would like to see my gooseneck ball when hooking up. If I could run the camera inputs from the tailgate(stock) and the new camera over the bed(add-on) into the upfitter switches I should be able to toggle from camera to camera. Does this make sense?

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
LA,

I need to take more pictures of my rig and get them posted now. So, was it worth the wait???? I am still grinning from ear to ear when I go outside to work on it or drive it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well of course it was worth the wait but it sure does wear on your nerves. I love driving it and seeing people turn their heads to see it as I drive by. I have even had a bunch of people pull up next to me and try to tease me into racing. I just smile and move on down the road. I have nothing to prove. I am still breaking it in so I don't feel comfortable with rompin on it yet. I would tell anyone to look for the truck they want on the lot and if they can't find exactly what they want to order and wait. The end result they will be the happiest.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
My truck is still not home. Of course only because the wife has gone to town for milk and wanted to drive the 'big' truck. She scratches my truck and I will call a lawyer......

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Ah, I remember these posts like they where only yesterday and 11,000 miles ago.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Absolutely one sweet ride there. I will not allow the wife to see that pic (along with several others on my computer), she says now that we have a big truck we can get a 5vr.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts