The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new here.
I've been reading forums for a long time but this is the first one that I have signed up for.
I currently have a 1999.5 F-350 with The 7.3 Powerstroke, 4R100 auto trans, 217k, crew cab, long bed, 4x4, manual hubs, manual t-case, K&N cold air intake, Edge Juice with Attitude CTS programmer, 4" turbo back straight pipe with 5" tip, 16" Dick Cepek Torque wheels, big ol' deer slayer on the front with 3x 5" spot lights, it's got a CB radio, Pioneer stereo, 600w amp, sub woofer in the back:thumbsup:.
I bought the truck with all the mods on it less than a year ago, and since I have owned it I have replaced glow plugs, glow plug relay, cleaned the air filter, new tensioner, replaced carrier bearing, replaced 2 u joints, all the shocks, added chrome fender trim, new starter, painted the front bumper with Raptor Liner(look it up I definitely recommend it), put the lights on the bumper and wired them, did the transmission flush as recommended by Smokey and Wren, dropped the pan replaced the trans filter and inline Magnefine filter, changed the t-case oil, painted the frame, buffed the truck, rewired the amp(it was a mess of wires lying on the floor I moved them under the carpet).
I did all of that and spent only $538.62.
I paid $5500 for the truck so I could afford a little money on parts, plus the experience of doing all the work was a great one.
Ignore the below line in this one.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts