The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why cant you order the tailgate step on the King Ranch on the Ford Website. I was pricing the H-D and King Ranch to see which version I wanted. I have a new SE UltraGlide coming in to dealers in march and am thinking about a new 105th HD crewcab. I like that one but am partial to the KR. Any info would be helpful. Bobby or Cochise..any info?
DJ

·
Vendor
1,940 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D.J.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why cant you order the tailgate step on the King Ranch on the Ford Website. I was pricing the H-D and King Ranch to see which version I wanted. I have a new SE UltraGlide coming in to dealers in march and am thinking about a new 105th HD crewcab. I like that one but am partial to the KR. Any info would be helpful. Bobby or Cochise..any info?
DJ </div></div>
Has to be a glitch in there program because it's defiently available, I have several here on the lot with the tailgate step on them.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Possibly because its standard equipment on the KR ?????

·
Vendor
1,940 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fords4ever</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Possibly because its standard equipment on the KR ????? </div></div>
Nope, definetly an option /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts