The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have a 06 F350 that I need to trade in for a new one. When I purchased the 06 I was able to receive an X-Plan pin through this site, and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide one for me again. Thank you.

·
Registered
296 Posts
HSWOL,
I do not know if its a thing you enjoy doing but if you purchase/own 1 share of Ford through a platform you are entiled to an X plan. I did it that way, never looked back. its just a thought.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neversweat7,
Thanks for the reply. I just received an internet quote from my locale dealer which was 4,100 off the window sticker. I believe that is very close to the discount given for X-Plan pin customers. How much was your discount with the X-Plan.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Here were the numbers for mine
MSRP - 62,500
X plan - 56,734.73
Rebate - 1500
X Plan rebate - 500
Cost out the door - 54,734.73

So, at end of the day looks like it was 7515.27 off MRSP with X plan.

Hope that helps, good luck!

·
Registered
296 Posts
HSWOL

My X plan was close to 5700.00 if I remember right. Then the 3500 off. I was real happy. I figured this was my retirement truck and I wanted it to have everything. It does! I added a bunch of niceties like the toolbox/65 gallon fueltank, aftermarket custom Nav/Audio/ Phone system.

I added the 100K maintenance with 5K fluid changes. I will add the Engine/ drivetrain and mechanical protection.

My total was 67K but being the last truck I buy and the most awesome loaded truck I have ever owned it was worth it ...to me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If u are looking to buying a '10 than the dealers should be cutting u a good deal. i bought last weekend a '10 f250 srw short bed crew cab king ranch with the 6.4. They came down 15k off of msrp (msrp was 57k ended up giving before trade 42k) and gave me 1500 more then kbb excellent trade in value(my trade was not excellent) I didnt have the x plan either.They came down 12k on the phone before i went down there. I talked them down 2k more while i was there. And once i left the lot they came down another thousand to put me where i want to be. So if u take ur time u can get them to come down to where u want to be.

·
Registered
296 Posts
If u are looking to buying a '10 than the dealers should be cutting u a good deal. i bought last weekend a '10 f250 srw short bed crew cab king ranch with the 6.4. They came down 15k off of msrp (msrp was 57k ended up giving before trade 42k) and gave me 1500 more then kbb excellent trade in value(my trade was not excellent) I didnt have the x plan either.They came down 12k on the phone before i went down there. I talked them down 2k more while i was there. And once i left the lot they came down another thousand to put me where i want to be. So if u take ur time u can get them to come down to where u want to be.

Thats what I am talking about right there:thumbsup: Boby Williams at Sunrise in Fontana Ca posted up a lfew weeks back with 14k off right then. It could be off a little more now that his 2011 inventory is rolling in. He can get it to you. God guy to deal with also. He is a straight shooter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts