The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up my 01 f-350 lariet cc psd. checked the tire pressure on stock firestone tire and it was at 55psi cold.it says rec 80psi any ideas what good pressure would be. because i think 80psi would give to hard a ride.

------------------
01 f-350 lariet srw psd cc 172wb

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KISMYBAS:
...01 f-350 lariet cc psd. checked the tire pressure .... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, and Welcome! to Ford-Diesel.com.

This website is divided in to several different forums, and each forum is reserved for discussion of certain topics. This forum is reserved for discussion of Ford-Diesel.Com itself. What do you like or don't like, kudos and complaints, comments and suggestions.

I'll move your post to the '99-up General Discussion forum. Look for additional replies in that forum.

To get there, you can scroll up to the top of this screen and click on Forums, then scroll down to the '99-up general Questions forum and click on that. Or just click on the following link: http://forums.ford-diesel.com:8080/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=General+Questions&number=19&DaysPrune=2&LastLogin=

Smokey Wren
Forums Moderator

1 - 2 of 2 Posts