The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot access the site from my computer with chrome. Malwarebytes blocks it with a warning. I have cleared my cache and scanned my device but still the same.

I'm on my phone typing this message.

Has anyone else had this experience?

·
Administrator
1,330 Posts
Hey There,

Can you screenshot the warning and pass it along to us with what it is? May help us source the issue as we've had no reports of this here or otherwise.

Thanks,
Gerrit

·
Administrator
1,330 Posts
Ok, after taking some type rooting through and digging through our site I can't see anything that would cause that error message. The only hold over would be an imbedded cookie or cache carried over from somewhere else. Can you confirm that you've cleared the cache and cookies, and run a deep clean with your antivirus software? I can not see otherwise what would lead this type of message to show up, so it may just be a false positive. But don't take my word for it, thus is taken from the Malwarebytes staff: "In many cases, it's just a bad add-on, extension, etc in one or more browsers. In some cases, there is an actual infection"
Website blocked due to trojan?.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Gerrit. Yes, I had cleared my cache, cookies and ran a deep scan before my original post.

However, something has changed because this morning I didn't get the warning.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts