The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2000 PSD 6 Speed 4x4 Lariat Supercab shortbed with a Pullrite Superglider 5th wheel hitch sitting in the back, weighs right at 400lbs.Curiousity got the best of me so I decided to see how much the beast weighed so I went to the scales at the 49er truckstop,(Sacto.):Front axle 4320 Rear axle 3240, total weight 7560. A little bit heavier than I thought.One other thing, last April I hooked up my 5er, which weighs roughly 10,000 lbs. fully loaded, pulled it to Caribou Canyon Campground for some trout fishing. Roughly 130 miles over hilly and curvy road. With the Cruise Control set at 59 MPH I averaged 17.9 MPG! So, if you take it easy and enjoy the scenery, you can get decent mileage out of these big beasts. I've got 3:73s in the rear.

------------------
2000 PSD F-350 Lariat 4x4 SB SC 4"Blocks Pullrite Superglider Hitch 29'Traveleze 5er Woodland Green/Harvest Gold -
Quarter Century Driving Big Rigs

·
Premium Member
18,870 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Len:
I've got a 2000 PSD 6 Speed 4x4 Lariat Supercab shortbed ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, Len-

Good stuff, but in the wrong forum. This forum is reserved for discussions of the operation of this website.

Since your post deals with a '99-up PSD, I'll move your post to the General Questions forum within the '99-up area. Look for additional responses in that forum.

Smokey Wren
Forums Moderator

1 - 2 of 2 Posts