The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Congrats!! I think I will have a while before mine is built. I am hoping to get it by October, hoping that is a realistic goal ford can meet. I just got my DORA on 7/21 after placing the order on 7/10 (not sure if it had gone through earlier than that or not though.....just when I got the sheet) but as of right now I have a partial vin # with no build date scheduled yet on the sheet. Be sure to give a good detailed report when that baby comes in!

Brett

·
Registered
1 Posts
How can I check online without bugging the dealer? I ordered my 05 250 CC 6.0L on July 6th. I have the order code and "body code".

Thanks for any info. This is a great forum

ceg4

2005 250 Lariat, CC, 6.0L on ORDER

·
Super Moderator
18,870 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
How can I check online without bugging the dealer?

[/ QUOTE ]

No can do. Unless you ordered from a dealerperson that does that for you, such as Bobby Williams at www.sunrisefordfleet.com

If you didn't order from Bobby, then your best bet is to let your dealerperson know that you plan to stop by his office every Firday night or Saturday morning. And you expect him to find the VOPC Weekly Status Report the dealer receives every Friday, and make a copy of the page that has your order number on it, and hand you that page when you walk in. If you get any static - such as your dealerperson not having a clue about that report - then elevate the request up the chain of command until you get to someone who knows his job.

The order status on that report is in Fordspeak, but we have the interpretation spelled out right here on TheDieselStop. Go the '99-up FAQ and click on "During your order". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/warmsmile.gif

And it's okay if you post here every time your order status changes. Lots of us have done that over the years, so we'll jump up and down and giggle with you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hell I talk to the dealer everyone day to see if their is updates /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif I figure If I am buying the truck they can have me hassle them once everyday to see if we have updates.

I know that Thursday will probably be my day for getting the truck pulled so Friday morning He will get my phone call. We will BS for a bit, tell him he had better get me my plane ticket to Texas ready...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That way I can come pick up my truck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts