The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I recently hit a buck in my 7.3L F250 as in last night lol and I was alrerady looking at replacing the grill but now it seems that I Need to lol..... I am looking for a possible web address or a number or something to a company/persons that might custom fit 05-08 f250 grills to fit 99-04 f250s... I really dont want to buy the conventional billet grill to replace it and like the look of the bulkier 08 grills.. If you have any comments or know anything about this please do reply. :ford:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
What is damaged? You can get the whole swap for about $1500, thats bumper, headlights, header panel, grill... Everything...

Or look on ebay and find the guy that cuts them down to fit... I bought a new 05 grill that I am going to cut the bumper to fit, because as money allows I will swap to the 05 front end.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the bumper isnt a problem its a pretty small dent and I already had a small golf ball sized dent in it and was planning on taking the bumper off of my brothers f250 when he gets his front end replacment bumper. The grill on the other had the lower right hand side its gone and there is a crack the follows down to the other side. For as big a deer as I hit I was extremely surprised at the small amount of damage that it did.... when the deer hit it fliped over my truck and landed on the opposited side of the road. yeah I saw the ones on ebay but it would cost less to get a reall nice replacment grill. I think hes asking like 300-350 for it......

·
Registered
165 Posts
i'm in the same boat! i have a 99psd and looking to upgrade the grille to a billet style. would love the look of 05- but that's too much $ for me. any suggestions on billet looks and fits? i found a website(don't know off the top) with billets starting at $65 up to $260. couldnt' really tell from the pictures how they look and fit. was hoping guys with experience w the aftermarkets could inform me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts