The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at installing a ts 6 from riffraffdiesel the same order getting the 6637 kit. I have stock injectors. Given what I have is it worth getting custom tunes at this point or just the current deal at riff for $170?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops forgot to ask should I get 3 indivisible gauges Pyro, boost, pressure or get the 3 in 1 glowshift? I need relatively inexpensive. Or anyone have any used ones that could start me out.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
*Individual
And yes, forget glowshift. Lol
The tunes that come with it will be fine.
You would only need custom tunes if you had something like injectors, turbo, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Most People have autometer or isspro gauge. I have the glow shift max tow and i love them. Really easy to read

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm looking at installing a ts 6 from riffraffdiesel the same order getting the 6637 kit. I have stock injectors. Given what I have is it worth getting custom tunes at this point or just the current deal at riff for $170?

Does that price include the tunes??? or is that a blank chip:|

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With tunes

·
Registered
353 Posts
with stock injectors, the tunes that come on it should be fine. I have the 3in1 glow shift gauge. It works just fine for me. I got it because it has EGT, Boost and Trans temp in one gauge pod which i have mounted to a plate that I can hide. In fact I have my aux lights switch, gauge and Chip knob mounted to this plate that slides up and down to hide in the dash when im just cruising/showing the truck or slide it down to see when I am working it. See attached picture. While it is not the most visible compared to it being on the A pillar, it serves my purposes perfect as I love the stock look of the truck

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts