The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admin

Have been trying to search for a week. Always come up with this error, "connection to sphinx01-us-central1:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused"

Is there a work around or is the problem being looked at? Search is our best friend, gotta get it back working.

·
Super Moderator
25,087 Posts
Problem has already been reported is being addressed. Due to a server swap. They're still getting the bugs worked out. Hopefully, soon.

In the meantime, you could try a google search with site:www.thedieselstop/forums/, which restricts the search to just that site.

·
Registered
121 Posts
its killing me. i been trying for 1-1/2 weeks. gotta sick truck. thats a long time for your site to be broken.

·
Super Moderator
25,087 Posts
its killing me. i been trying for 1-1/2 weeks. gotta sick truck. thats a long time for your site to be broken.
Go ahead and post a question in the appropriate forum. Someone will be along to help you out.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Still will not pull down in the tools tab. Unable to search when tools is clicked.

·
Premium Member
8,608 Posts
Just worked fine for me. But it sounds like you are using a phone instead of a computer.

·
Super Moderator
25,087 Posts
I got the advanced search from the Tools pulldown to work after a bunch of attempts, usually getting the white screen. Once I got it to display something, it worked like it used to, but the white screen problem has been more frequent in the last couple of days.

·
Premium Member
8,608 Posts
All I have gotten in the last 2 hours is a white screen. I bounced around on 3 different browsers to only get the same thing.

·
Premium Member
8,608 Posts
Yes, I was getting them this morning

·
Registered
391 Posts
Still not working for me

·
Registered
391 Posts
Still not working. Using Internet explorer for browser. No white screen. When clicking tools, nothing happens, no loading icon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts