The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve started updating my 2000 Powerstroke. I started by putting it in the shop to get the PCM updated, to check a small leak, and a general checkup. Then I ordered new OEM leather seat covers, new grill, new LED headlights, new tires, new stereo with GPS touchscreen, backup camera, as well as getting it painted as soon as the pollen settles down.

Before and after some of the front end upgrades and tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Nice!! Having headlights that work are great!! What kind of stereo? Is the backup cam hard wire or bluetooth?
DENNY

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I worked on the front seats today. Very proud of my efforts. Replaced the worn leather upholstery with OEM leather replacements. After 4 - 5 hours, I completed this task. Now, I need a little sunshine and heat to shrink the leather to a better fit. After this, it’s off to the paint shop for exterior coating.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I’ve started updating my 2000 Powerstroke. I started by putting it in the shop to get the PCM updated, to check a small leak, and a general checkup. Then I ordered new OEM leather seat covers, new grill, new LED headlights, new tires, new stereo with GPS touchscreen, backup camera, as well as getting it painted as soon as the pollen settles down.

Before and after some of the front end upgrades and tires.

Good looking headlights- were they easy to change over?

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I worked on the front seats today. Very proud of my efforts. Replaced the worn leather upholstery with OEM leather replacements. After 4 - 5 hours, I completed this task. Now, I need a little sunshine and heat to shrink the leather to a better fit. After this, it’s off to the paint shop for exterior coating.
Nice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts