The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I try to put some pictures into my 'newly created' picture album, the allowable file size is......... 0kb ??? not many pictures are that small........ I'm sure I did something wrong, so educate me please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're in jpeg........ the note that indicates maximum file size allowed says 0kb - when I try to upload a picture, it says I exceeded the maximum allowable of 2mb - checked the file size and it is only 735kb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
JPG is the file extension for a picture file that has the JPEG compression standard done to the file.

JPEG aka Joint Picture Expert Group is a group that has standarize the format to comprise a picture file.

So a picture.jpg is a JPEG file

Hope this clear is up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kevin

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All clear now......... as for the original problem - my format is OK, so now what is the deal? I should be able to upload something...... anything...... but it has my limit set at zero..... zip..... zilch........ maybe they (whoever that is) don't want to see my pictures (heh) and I am blocked from uploading them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, but I can still draw blood....... I followed the instructions like a good boy and still cannot get anywhere......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
I've been looking into this but I am at a loss as to why it is happening. I'll need Jason to look into this. I cannot Login as you from the PhotoPost program. I can in the forums but not the Photos. It would maybe give me some idea as to why. I know that members are allotted 2 meg worth of space for their photos. Have you ever posted any at all. I could not find any under your username.

Dick

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried to upload some some months back when I set up the photopost - had the same issue then, and tried yesterday and had the 0mb max this time too - never was able to post any pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
I e-mailed Jason on this issue but haven't heard back yet. I did some more looking but I'm at his mercy on this issue. Sorry.

Dick

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just tried it........ login successful and it brings up the page to upload photos........ the upload section displays my allowable file size in red font - says my file limit is 0 mb - still a big zero, I guess......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phoney.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts