The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been torn between getting rid of my f350 or keeping it and doing some upgrades and installing a delete kit. Right now I have 103k miles. The exhaust cleaner needs to be cleaned and I want to just get rid of it. I was hoping to get some suggestions as to what tuner to buy and what else is needed. I will not be doing the work, I have a trusted mechanic. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would have a hard time not recommending contacting Rudy's Diesel and getting the H&S mini max with the EGR and DPF delete. My truck has 280,000 miles on it, and I've just recently done this upgrade and I love driving this truck now. It's a beast, and I have driven it from Raleigh NC to New Jersey twice in the past month, and I'm getting between 21 and 22 MPG. I have a crew cab F250 4x4 with a hidden wheel lift on the back and a 12,500lb winch on the front, so it's quite a bit heavier than stock.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I would have a hard time not recommending contacting Rudy's Diesel and getting the H&S mini max with the EGR and DPF delete. My truck has 280,000 miles on it, and I've just recently done this upgrade and I love driving this truck now. It's a beast, and I have driven it from Raleigh NC to New Jersey twice in the past month, and I'm getting between 21 and 22 MPG. I have a crew cab F250 4x4 with a hidden wheel lift on the back and a 12,500lb winch on the front, so it's quite a bit heavier than stock.
greg's advice is very sound. I would recommend you take it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i called Rudy's and did the mini max h&s tuner 4" exhaust with egr delete. Unbelievable power. fuel mileage is better but im sure it will get even better if id get off the right pedal.

·
Registered
709 Posts
H&S gone?

i called Rudy's and did the mini max h&s tuner 4" exhaust with egr delete. Unbelievable power. fuel mileage is better but im sure it will get even better if id get off the right pedal.
Please update me anybody. I thought the EPA put H&S out of business a couple years ago. What is up? How does Rudy's sell H&S if they are gone?

Sorry I have just been out of the loop...
Kevin

·
Registered
99 Posts
I didn't ask questions about it. You can get custom tunes from other folks but so far im happy with the h&s tunes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They still have the Mini Max in stock. H&S no longer make them. I purchased the package from Rudy's also and love it! Different truck now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts