The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2002 Ford F-250 Lariat 4x4 - Supercab 7.3L Powerstroke
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Not too long ago I bought a 2002 F-250 that has BF Goodrich KOs on it. The wheel tire combo is 33x12.5x16.5.

Long story short, the 16.5" wheel and tire size is discontinued, good luck finding replacements lol...

I'm wanting to upgrade to a similar size wheel and tire that isn't an odd ball size that won't give me issues finding replacements in the future. I am liking the Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT tire but am not sure what my wheel and tire sizes should be here as I need to not only upgrade but also change from standard to metric. Don't want to get a weird size and don't want to go too far different from what I have.

Can somebody please help me with some advice on a good replacement that is close to my old sizes please? Attached picture of truck to help if needed. I like the look and fit of what is on there now. Any links or specific brands/models help too if you have ideas as well.

Thanks
Sam

Registered
1999 ford f250
Hi folks. Not too long ago I bought a 2002 F-250 that has BF Goodrich KOs on it. The wheel tire combo is 33x12.5x16.5.

Long story short, the 16.5" wheel and tire size is discontinued, good luck finding replacements lol...

I'm wanting to upgrade to a similar size wheel and tire that isn't an odd ball size that won't give me issues finding replacements in the future. I am liking the Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT tire but am not sure what my wheel and tire sizes should be here as I need to not only upgrade but also change from standard to metric. Don't want to get a weird size and don't want to go too far different from what I have.

Can somebody please help me with some advice on a good replacement that is close to my old sizes please? Attached picture of truck to help if needed. I like the look and fit of what is on there now. Any links or specific brands/models help too if you have ideas as well.

Thanks
Sam
View attachment 159678
The closest I can come up with is 305 75 16
Or 275 75 17 馃憤馃徎馃檪

Registered
1999 ford f250
Well since my phone isn't cooperating 275 75 r17 is a 33.2脳 10.8
305 75 16 is
34脳12

Registered
1999 ford f250