The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good source for the door seals for the supercabs? I've found listings for the front door seals, but nothing for the backwards half doors. I tried doing the weatherstrip mod, but the seal tore halfway through, and now is leaking water into the cab. If I could find a set, I'd just like to replace them all...

·
Registered
797 Posts
Does anyone know of a good source for the door seals for the supercabs? I've found listings for the front door seals, but nothing for the backwards half doors. I tried doing the weatherstrip mod, but the seal tore halfway through, and now is leaking water into the cab. If I could find a set, I'd just like to replace them all...
I replaced mine recently. Purchased through Tousley Ford which is now known as AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake. 651-484-8888 Complete set was about $270 + shpg

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That might be what I have to do as well. Thanks for the info. Do you have any part numbers from your purchase?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Apologies, I misplaced the invoice. They will most likely ask you for the last 8#'s of the VIN to get you the correct parts. Probably best anyway to call and talk to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts