The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for best place/good pricing on mods. Looking for a egr delete kit with maybe a sct tuner. Any help would be good.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Looking for best place/good pricing on mods. Looking for a egr delete kit with maybe a sct tuner. Any help would be good.

Thanks
Look at the Supporting Venders at the bottom of Home page:thup:
2 stroker

·
Registered
801 Posts
I bought my delete kit from River City Diesel and am very satisfied with it. What pushed me to buy from them was that they provide a new up-pipe, rather than a block-off plate for the existing up-pipe. They also provide a billet block-off plate for the EGR hole on the intake. Make sure to install a coolant filter kit too; I bought mine from Dieselsite...$176 for everything, if memory serves me correctly. I don't run a tuner, so I can't help you with that, sorry.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Overly satisfied with River City Diesel. Great guys to deal with. A few mods with them and I'm about 500 hp and 1,000lb.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
dfuser is a vendor on here and he was easy to deal with and helped me with anything i have had a issue with. another guy is adam at first coast diesel, doug at gogo diesel. there are alot of good vendors that will bend over backwards to help you out. what kind of egr delete are you looking for? there are a few options. 1) weld up the cooler, 2) remove the cooler and not modify the manifold, (sinister, mkm, rcd) 3) remove the valve and mod the intake (fcdp) 4) remove the coolant from the intake all together (gogo stage 2) 5)or go the blingdy bling and get the gogo stage 1 intake manifold.
i listed them by price btw

1 - 5 of 5 Posts