The Diesel Stop banner

161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
All the way up there should be a 'click' which is the switch for the dome light. Just shy of the 'click' is dash light full.
I'll have to check that out. Does this turn the dome and cargo lights on? Because not only did my dome light stay on, the cargo and red door lights on the bottom of the doors were on also.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Yes. All one circuit.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Yeah that is what I must have done was turn the intensity knob until the dome light came on and I didn't realize I had done that. I checked the knob and it does work like you said.

Thanks,

Griz

·
Registered
628 Posts
No worries. We all have those moments from time to time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My door ajar light and the dome light stay on whenever the key is on. 2003 F250 Super Duty Supercab 6.0 diesel. I have disconnected both door switches without success. Does my truck have a GEM, a VSM or an LCM that controls this function? Whichever one it is, where is it? Lots of misinformation out there on this issue from people who think they know but get contradicted by others who also think they know. Anyone know for certain?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
My door ajar light and the dome light stay on whenever the key is on. 2003 F250 Super Duty Supercab 6.0 diesel. I have disconnected both door switches without success. Does my truck have a GEM, a VSM or an LCM that controls this function? Whichever one it is, where is it? Lots of misinformation out there on this issue from people who think they know but get contradicted by others who also think they know. Anyone know for certain?

Thanks
Try jumping the plug on each door switch. Just pulling the plug off the switch doesn't do it.

161 - 166 of 166 Posts