The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Great vendor here!!! I've used them many times...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Is their website down?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just bought a gauge pod and isspro gauges from them. Excellent site. The instructions they send with the gauges are very detailed. Made installation a breeze. I was even missing a wiring harness and they sent a new one instantly. Would definately shop with them again.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Thanks for all of the kind words. We've been a TDS vendor for a long time now, even back when this forum was called F0rdDiesel.com, or something like that. We're here to stay. If anyone has any questions or suggestions for us please give us a call.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just wanted to post and say how pleased I am to have purchased my gauge setup from Diesel Manor. The kit was remarkably complete and the instructions excellent. There was an issue w/ the EGT amplifier and Dave had a new one sent out right away. It works great now. I have shopped at many online vendors, most deliver product as ordered but some go above and beyond.

Diesel Manor is outstanding. Highly recommended.

I stuck the sticker on the windshield of my 79 Benz since the truck is to remain anonymous. Not sure if that helps Dave's business though!

Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Another Diesel Manor fan..... SUPER great service, they will bend over backwards to help you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts