The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
This is where I got my Bilsteins. Fair price and fast shipping. Welcome Shock Warehouse.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bilstein promotion buy 3 shocks get the fourth free - Shockwarehouse.com

We would like to welcome Shock Warehouse as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their site: Bilstein - KYB - Rancho - Monroe - Edelbrock Automotive Truck Shocks and Struts - Shockwarehouse.com
If you own a trailer, this is the place to get the Monroe trailer shock kit. I put one on the front axle of my car hauler - made a world of difference.

And uh, no offense, but someone might wanna relook at their hot linking skills: Bilstein - KYB - Rancho - Monroe - Edelbrock Automotive Truck Shocks and Struts - Shockwarehouse.com

Al
This is where I got my Bilsteins. Fair price and fast shipping. Welcome Shock Warehouse.
Thanks for the welcome guys! Bilstein has launched the first major promotion in their history!

From today through April 30th 2009 when you buy 3 Bilstein shocks, you get the 4th one free. Available for MOST SUV and trucks.

How it works is you come to Shockwarehouse.com and look up your vehicle. Look for the promotional banners indicating the shocks that are covered by this offer. Buy 3 of those shocks and get the fourth one (of the lesser value) FREE!

You can find all the information on them here: Bilstein Special 2009 - Shockwarehouse.com

Additionally, DS members qualify for a 5% discount AND Free Shipping for orders of $95 or more.

If you have any questions let me know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought a set of Blisteins for my F-250.

The site is easy to navigate and prices seem good, I used a different promo code from a pop up window but I suppose I should have used the Diesel5 code in case they are keeping track.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bilstein promotion buy 3 shocks get the fourth free - Shockwarehouse.com

I just bought a set of Blisteins for my F-250.

The site is easy to navigate and prices seem good, I used a different promo code from a pop up window but I suppose I should have used the Diesel5 code in case they are keeping track.
Dhinsch,

No worries on the promo code. Thanks for the feedback - we appreciate your business!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Missed the Bilstein order by 1 day. Still great prices. Thanks Ernest

·
Registered
49 Posts
I use the link and keep getting jardine motorcycle exhaust ... Wierd ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts