The Diesel Stop banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Scott, maybe you can help me out. I have a Cortex programmer for my 03 7.3 super duty and every time I uninstall a program to upload a new one, it errors out. I called the techs at Superchips and they told me to update it and that should fix it but it didnt. It has done this EVERY time since I got the programmer. Not sure why it would do this.... I believe the truck had a superchip installed before I got it, but the program was not in it when I purchased it. (or so I was told) Not sure if I got a defective programmer or if it could be a problem with my truck......

·
Registered
1 Posts
i think you might still have a tune on it.... like a lower mabey a tow safe tune,if it doesnt smoke....could even be a connector problem on your obd2 connection... or ya a bad programmer just try to get another one sent to you as in claim your warranty, if problems from there just go down the ladder find out if all the pins on the truck side of the connector are good still, i have found those plugins get kicked alot and cause them to short and wires to break inside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts