The Diesel Stop banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok might be looking to go from an 06 to an 08. I love my 06 and havnet had one prob but the new ones are sweet. ok fords site is saying 1000 on crews and 1000 bonus. is there any loyalty rebates right now? I am near chicago. any help would be great

·
Registered
556 Posts
Depends on your zipcode :p

I'd give you the link but i cant get the ford site to load atm.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Try this on for size (Ford Incentives site)...

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just picked my 2008 F-350 SuperDuty up on Friday and received: $1000.00 Retail Customer Cash, $1000.00 Bonus Customer Cash, $1000.00 Owner Loyalty, $500.00 Holiday Cash, $500.00 A/D plan rebate. Total savings of $4000.00!!! Also right now they are giving firefighters in California A-plans. I was already getting D plan so it was only $100.00 lower. But I didn’t complain. I did have to wait 11 weeks for it to get here. Last week was the worst. The truck was at the ramp for a week waiting for enough vehicles to fill a car carrier. I made the switch from a 2000 and am happy with the improvements Ford has made. The engine is awesome but it does like the fuel.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sounds like you cleaned-up Fireman21! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I didn't know about some of these rebates. Were all these rebates posted on Ford's incentives website, or does one have to press and squeeze their local dealership to get these things? I doubt my dealer has even done much homework to know what's available at any given time. Hell, I had to help him with the order. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif Maybe I'll get a cut on the sale!

Also, post some photos so we can allow wallow in your glory!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was unaware of the holiday cash and the A/D plan rebate. Also to clarify I am not sure if the A/D -plan rebate applies to X-plan (I would ask). The dealer was not aware of the Owner Loyalty, why I don’t know. After I told him he did find it on his computer. He took a copy of my registration as proof of ownership. The firemen’s A-plan deal was a surprise. As you are probably aware California recently had a rash of devastating wildfires. Ford, I am assuming, is saying thanks to all the firefighters from all over the country who came to our assistance here in the Golden State. Thanks Ford.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Fireman21 holiday cash? i see nothing about this anywhere.

And yes the last week of waiting is the worst... it sits on the ground at KTP waiting for a full car carrier to bring it up to me.... i'm about 7hours from the plant so they don't even bother with trains.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I did not find out about the holiday cash until the day I picked up my truck. Salesman said it started Thanksgiving. I search the Internet before my truck arrived and found no mention of Holiday cash. I don’t know if it’s a dealer program or a factory program. I didn’t argue I just kept my mouth shut praying they would give me the four grand off and I could get out of there with the truck.

·
Registered
556 Posts
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fireman21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did not find out about the holiday cash until the day I picked up my truck. Salesman said it started Thanksgiving. I search the Internet before my truck arrived and found no mention of Holiday cash. I don’t know if it’s a dealer program or a factory program. I didn’t argue I just kept my mouth shut praying they would give me the four grand off and I could get out of there with the truck. </div></div>Haha... this might turn out good after all...... missed the $4000 rebates waiting for it to build... but $3500 wouldnt be bad... i'm suposed to pick mine up at the end of the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. it's in the transfer yard in indiana atm.
P.S. this is gonna be a realy loooooooong week.

·
Registered
37 Posts
More rebate info. Today I received a rebate coupon from Ford in the mail for $750.00. The catch is it’s not available when you use A/D/X plans. The coupon is non-transferable. I’m not sure how you get on the mailing list. But, I did sign up for information on rebates on Fords website. It might be worth doing if you are not using A/D/X plans. Also my Dad just received a coupon for $750.00 to use at Cabela’s if you purchase a new 2007 & 2008 F150 or F250 Super duty before 01/02/2008. It’s also not available when you use A/D/X plans. The coupon is also non-transferable. Again, I don’t know how you get on the mailing list. I did not get one in the mail and I spent a lot of money at Cabela’s this year.

·
Registered
230 Posts
As of the time of this post, the following rebates are available for CC versions:

All Rebates effective until 1/2/08

$1000 Retail Customer Cash
$1000 Bonus Customer Cash
$1000 Owner Loyalty
$500 A/Z/D-Plan Holiday Bonus Customer Cash Ends Nov 30
$500 A/Z/D-Plan Year end Celebration Customer Cash
$500 Military Appreciation

May be some sort of "Year End Celebration" cash (across the board) sometime in December if the dealers are not reaching their sales tiers.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Yep. I just picked mine up yesterday. I got the top three, plus I had a $750 coupon that Ford mailed me. So a total of $3750 off the X-plan price.

Mark

·
Registered
313 Posts
The coupon i received in the mail says not elgible for A,Z, and D plans, says nothing about X plans. It should work with X plans. For the loyalty rebate do you have to own a super duty currently?? We have an 05 F-150, two older F-250's, and a 06 F-650 think any of those would qualify us. We won't be trading anything.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this might be looking good after all

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hondaguy,

If you are talking about the $750 coupon that came out of myFord magazine a few months ago, I can attest that they work fine for X-Plan. I used one on mine just last week.

·
Registered
679 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Anyone know when the current incentives are good through?? I have a $750 coupon but only good through 1-2-08, and i am looking at a 6.4, but probably not until after the first of the year? I looked on ford's website, but did not see where it said the current incentives are good through.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts